EXAM PREP COURSE
NASM™ CPT EXAM PREPARATION
The Palo Alto Fit NASM™ (National Academy of Sports Medicine) NASM™ CPT (Certified Personal Trainer) preparation course is an in-person guided study for one of the most respected national Personal Trainer Certification available. As a student, you will learn the necessary information required to pass the NASM™ CPT Exam and transform your passion for health and fitness into a rewarding career as a personal trainer.
Our eight-week, in-person course facilitated by our experienced instructors will guide you along your educational journey answering questions and providing expert insight not available from online options. You will be guided chapter by chapter through the NASM™ Essentials of Personal Training curriculum in preparation for the exam.
This in-person experience will also provide you with the opportunity to connect and learn alongside fellow students as you progress from student to certified trainer.
Eight weeks course
Guided Chapter 1-20
Start YOUR new career now!
THE NASM™ CPT EXAM
- Candidates are allotted two hours to answer 120 questions
- 20 of the 120 questions are for pre-trial research purposes and not scored
- A candidate must receive a scaled score of at least 70%
- In 2017 there were 21,933 candidates who took the NASM-CPT exam – 40% failed
- Basic and Applied Sciences and Nutritional Concepts 17%
- Assessment 18%
- Program Design 21%
- Exercise Technique and Training Instruction 22%
- Client Relations & Behavioral Coaching 12%
- Professional Development, Practice, and Responsibility 10%
TUITION AND FEES
$2,950 which includes:
- NASM™ CPT Exam fee and NASM™ Essentials of Personal Training 6th Edition book ($500)
- 32 hours of instruction (theory, practice, and tests)
- Presentation for each chapter highlighting the essential content for the exam
- Four hours of personal trainer shadowing (observe in a real environment)
- Access to a team of personal trainers who will guide you through your journey
- Weekly access to a test center to test your knowledge every week
- Essential summary for the exam
- Final exam preparation test
- Final exam at PSI Test Center (San Jose or San Francisco)
GET IN TOUCH
401 Lambert Ave
Palo Alto, CA
Monday - Friday : 6AM - 8PM
Saturday : 6AM - 12PM
Sunday : Yoga / Meditation Classes
*NASM™ and OPT™ are registered trademarks of the National Academy of Sports Medicine.