Palo Alto Fit is growing and we are looking for highly-motivated, compassionate and experienced Personal Trainers.
We are a Personal Training and Nutrition Consulting Boutique seriously committed to helping individuals develop and sustain a healthy lifestyle. If you truly care about helping others reach their healthiest self, and you have the qualifications listed below, we would like to meet you!
Palo Alto Fit is a private personal training fitness studio located in Palo Alto. Our gym is a 10,000 square foot training center with two training spaces. One training space is a quiet area for one-on-one sessions only. The second training space is an active area centered around a 2,000 square foot turf field. It is ideal for movement and intense training such as sled-pushes, sprints, and tire flipping. We have functional strength, cardio, and mobility equipment.
All of our services operate on an appointment-only basis to provide our clients with maximum privacy and attention. The gym is large, but it feels comfortable and inviting. It is never crowded due to our private operation model. Our VIP clients want the ultimate experience. This includes a Personal Trainer who will make them feel as comfortable as if they were training at home who guides them safely through their personalized program. They want a Personal Trainer who is always interesting and fun; someone who provides much more than just exercise coaching but coaching that helps them achieve body and mind transformation.
The MUST haves:
– Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field
– Personal Trainer Certificate (like NASM or ACSM)
– 3+ years of experience
– CPR & AED Certificate
– Professional Liability Insurance
– Integrity, Honesty, and Professionalism
– Positive, Friendly, and Personable
– Continually strive to exceed client expectations
– Be a Lifestyle Mentor and Coach
Our Expectations – so we’re clear:
– The Golden Rule: The main focus is always on helping our clients reach their goals!
– Keep the workouts interesting and fun
– Find the right training intensity for our clients
– Arrive before the session starts
– Look and act in a professional manner
Palo Alto Fit is passionate about the success of each and every one of our VIP clients and wants them to succeed. Please send your resume along with a cover letter explaining what your Personal Training philosophy, experience and skillsets are and how you can contribute to Palo Alto Fit’s clientele to Nina at [email protected] if you are interested.