The COVID-19 pandemic has fundamentally changed our lives, businesses, and communities. Yet, our mission to create a healthier community remains unchanged. We planned, investigated, and invested time and effort to craft a new process to ensure our clients’ safety and well-being. We are committed to offering a safe place for both the clients and the trainers.
Our 8,700 sqft facility has been divided into one-on-one workout stations. Maximum ten clients and eight trainers will be inside at any given time. Every client and trainer pair has assigned floor space of 20 ft x 20 ft (400 square feet). You will be able to do cardio exercises outside, under a tent.
We have always been dedicated to cleanliness and strict hygiene in our facility. The health and safety of our community have always been a priority. Now we are taking all precautions to an even higher level. You will find hand sanitizer and disinfection sprays at every workout station. Every station will be cleaned after each session.
Please contact our trainers when you are ready to return to PA Fit or if you prefer to continue with your online training.
- Sign our new online liability waiver (log-in the PA Fit App).
- Wait outside for your trainer to take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer before entering the facility.
- Face covering must be worn at all times.
- Use the dedicated Entry door only.
- Arrive to the facility in your workout clothes, ready to train. The changing room and lockers will be unavailable until further notice.
- Sanitize your hands at the entrance of the facility using our contactless dispenser.
- No personal items may be taken into the facility.
- At this time, no guests are allowed in the building.
- You will be able to refill your own bottle at our contactless refill station.
- Equipment will be disinfected before and after each use by the personal trainer assigned to the station.
- Kitchen and shower will be unavailable until further notice.
- Everyone must always maintain six feet or more of distance. No contact of any kind is permitted.
- If you have tested positive for COVID-19, or have knowingly come into contact with someone who has, or have traveled outside California, we ask that you don’t come to the studio for 14 days or until you test negative for COVID-19.
- If you feel unwell or have any concerns about coming to the facility, please stay home and stay safe. We continue to offer online training.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Use the dedicated Exit door only.
- Sanitize your hands as you exit the facility using our contactless dispenser.
- We recommend washing your workout clothes immediately upon re-entry to your home.