- Strength and Conditioning
- Athletic Development
- Flexibility and Mobility
- Sport and Performance Nutrition
- Functional Movement
- Kinesiology at University of Nevada
- EXOS Performance Enhancement Specialist
- NSCA CSCS
- Altis Accredited Coach
- Lee Taft Speed and Conditioning Coach
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- National Sports Performance Association – Program Design Specialist/Certified Sports Nutrition Coach/Speed and Agility Coach
- Poliquin Institute Level 1 Coach – In Progress
John is a former collegiate athlete that began playing sports at the age of eight and has been in competitive athletics for over 20 years. He has competed and coached at the highest levels of competitive athletics from football, baseball, and CrossFit. He has always been a student first and coach second. His philosophy as a coach and athlete is always “get 1% better than you were yesterday. Add up all those daily wins, and you will honor your journey”.
He has worked under and learned from some of the highest-level coaches from interning at the Riekes Center, EXOS Sports Performance, Training Think Tank and OPEX. He was also the Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at The Academy of Arts San Francisco.
His specialties include helping people achieve their competitive aspirations, becoming pain-free and teaching them how to properly move through sound movement efficiency, lifestyle development, and optimal nutrition practices.
- Reading, Watching Netflix
- Playing soccer