Health & Weight Loss Coach
- Weight loss and Lifestyle change
- Strength Training
- Cardio and Circuit Training
- High Intensity Interval Training (HIIT)
- Distance Running
- Fat loss and Body Recomposition
- B.A. in Psychology with a Nutrition, Miami University
- Certified Personal Trainer, NASM
- Health Coach, ACE
- Group Fitness Instructor Training Program,Miami University
- Indorow Water Rower Instructor
Julia wholeheartedly believes that health is a journey and not a destination. She sees physical activity as a continuous path that leads to improved health, longevity, and happiness. She is passionate about empowering individuals to grow in their physical, mental, emotional, and social wellbeing.
As an undergraduate at Miami University, Julia studied psychology & nutrition, and completed an honors thesis on how exercise impacts happiness. She is also a NASM Certified personal trainer, group fitness instructor, and ACE Health Coach. Accomplishing goals is one of Julia’s favorite parts about training. Some of her personal goals have been competing in the NPC bikini division, mud runs, a triathlon, and a half marathon. She values a holistic approach to health, and loves getting to share her passions with others.
- Spending time with family and friends
- Hiking, Skiing, and anything in nature!
- Reading & Podcasts